FORCE4 ABRASIVE BRICK CHAINSAW CHAIN 525347
ICS 25" HYDRAULIC- 40 SEGMENT
Proper Chain Tension is very important. Rule of thumb is a diamond chain can be pulled freely around the guide bar by hand easily without binding. Proper chain tension should allow drive links to hang below bar. Click here for full ICS Chain Tension Tip Sheet.
- Abrasive chain for soft brick or block cutting without reinforced rebar
- Strongest, most durable, patented chain design
- Laser welded diamond segments
- Contains SealPro O-ring technology for longer life
- Designed for heavy, professional use
- Available for hydraulic and gas-powered saws
Estimated chain life can vary widely depending on the type of chain and many variables related to the job. Click here to see optimum conditions by a trained operator.
From the company that revolutionized concrete chain saws comes a revolution in diamond chains: FORCE4®Series. Designed to be used only with the FORCE4 system, it is the strongest, longest lasting diamond chain ever made. Available in five configurations to meet most concrete cutting challenges.
This item qualifies for Free FedEx Ground Shipping. Orders placed before 3pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the following business day.