ICS 695 F4 12" B/C w/ FREE 16" Bar/Chain - Special Package 1
- Weight: 21 lbs. without bar and chain
- Bar length: up to 16"
- Engine speed: 9,300 +/- 150 RPM max and 2,700 RPM idle
- Horsepower: 6.4 HP
- Engine type: 2-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled
- Displacement: 94cc (5.7 cu.in.)
- Powerhead dimensions: 19"L x 12" W x 14"H
- Vibration level: 3.9/4.1 meters/sec.
- Water supply: Minimum of 20 PSI
- Fuel mix ratio: 25:1 (4% fuel to oil)
- Fuel capacity: 0.26 gallons (1.0 liter)
- 12" and 16" Force 4- Medium to Hard Reinforced Concrete and Natural Stone
All the great features from past ICS chain saws plus a few new innovations to make your day go a little easier. Deep, straight cuts and square corners with ease of use and dependable performance to match. If cutting concrete, stone, masonry or ductile iron pipe is your game - the ICS 695 is your GAME CHANGER.
Force 4 Technology
From the company that revolutionized concrete saws comes a revolution in diamond chains: Force4. Designed to be the strongest, longest lasting diamond chain ever made, the ProFORCE series delivers unrivaled performance in professional cutting applications. ProFORCE: A tough general purpose diamond chain that excels in common cutting jobs.
Features & Benefits
- Use on concrete, stone and masonry
- Square Corners
- Narrow deep cutting up to 16"
- Small openings
- 94cc gas powered engine
- Safe, no gyroscopic rotation
Can a diamond chain cut rebar?
- Yes, 4 or 5 without a problem. However if it's over #8 rebar then it's difficult to get through. This will greatly reduce the life of the chain.
How long will a diamond chain last?
- This depends on the chain type, material being cut, experience of the operator and how much rebar is present. On average with a gas chainsaw the chain will last 40-80 lineal feet through 6" concrete. Hydraulic saws, this number is usually doubled.
How long does a guide bar last?
- On average, 2 or 3 chains. Again, heavy rebar will shorten life.
Can a concrete cutting chainsaw cut dry?
- NO. Cutting wet is required with concrete chainsaws.
Is "kickback" a safety problem?
- No. Unlike wooden chainsaws with the sharp teeth, a concrete chain saw grinds through concrete with very small teeth (diamonds) without hooks. The preferred method of starting a cut is to plunge straight into the wall.
How fast will a concrete chainsaw cut?
- This also depends on the material being cut, chain type and operator experience along with the amount of rebar involved. Gas saws will typically saw 1 foot x 6 inches deep in two minutes. Hydraulic saws are faster than gas.
When does the chain need tightening?
- Diamond chains tend to run better when slightly loose. It's normal for the drive-links to hang completely out of the bar. Tighten the chain when the drive-links hang more than a half-inch below the bar. But remember, you should be able to pull the chain around the bar by hand, otherwise it is too tight.
What is the mixture ratio of oil to gas?
How long will the sprocket last?
- On average the sprocket will need to be replaced every 2-3 chains.
Don't see what your looking for? Call us at (888) 283-2597 and we will help with any questions you may have.